Thursday, June 12, 2014

Houston Tri-Star HERE....and gone!!!

This past week my most beloved time came and went.....yeah, the BIG TriStar show 2.0 (Winter show is definitely the bigger draw!) 

It was my first time there as a Dealer--was is what I expected????  Yes and No.   I didn't have the freedom to walk around, mingle, and do what I do best..Buy/Sale/Trade as much as I would have liked.  However, on the flipside, I had some really nice collections come up to .  I still did a lot of "wheeling and dealing," as I'm known for in the Fantasy Football scene (2013 FF Champ--and I have a shirt to prove it, but still waiting on my trophy GREG!!!)  

Anyhow, rather than going on and on about what I bought/traded-for/etc., I thought pictures would speak volumes....and as always, some of them are for sale on my EBAY page .  Also, I JUST created a photobucket account with much of my PC cards as well as my cards for sale--more stuff than on Ebay.  Here is that site if interested....PHOTOBUCKET CARDS.  And for my findings at TRISTAR:

No comments:

Post a Comment